Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00693526 00693526_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Outsourcing professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
People in our Client Delivery &Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
As a member of the RTR team, this position assists in Treasury, Cash Management, Journal Entries, GL Account Reconciliation, Intercompany, Taxes, Period Close and Reporting, Fixed Assets and Consolidation and ensuring that service levels are met in line with defined timelines and expected quality.
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
• Processing of Accruals, Reversal of Accruals and Monthly Standard Journal entries.
• Preparation of GL Reconciliation, incl. timely follow ups to ensure clearing of the reconciling items.
• Responsible for the preparation and review of financial accounting analyses and journal entries to properly recognize actual results for material components of the client’s operations.
• Analyzes transactions, understands and explains variances, and proactively identifies potential problems and solutions.
• Monthly analysis of all balance sheet accounts including review of account reconciliations prepared and entered by financial shared service.
• Monthly confirmation of all intercompany balance sheet and income statement accounts.
• Perform the month end closing activities meeting the deadlines agreed with the client.
• Prepares month-end financial statements and special analysis of expenditures in a timely manner.
• Preparing and issuing management reporting packs as required ensuring all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Support financial audit (point of contact for queries).
• Provide support in Quality Check on transaction performed by other resources within the team to ensure errors are identified internally.
• Identify areas for process improvement and implement improvement opportunities.
• Follow and enforce the Company required safe work practices and procedures at all times.
• Firmly adhere to the values, ethics and code of business conduct of client.
• Proactively identifies problems and solutions with direction.
• Maintain a safe, secure, and legal work environment ensuring all company policies are being followed.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• 0-2 years’ experience in BPS F&A processes.
• Experience in the RTR (Monthly Closing & Reporting activities).
• Experience with creation and maintenance of the documents.
• Travel or Hospitality industry knowledge advantageous.
• Graduate/Post Graduate
Knowledge and Skills
• Knowledge of accounting. Month end close procedures is a plus.
• Knowledge and understanding of financial accounting principles.
• Experience with some ERP business (e.g. Oracle) or similar accounting software tools is a plus.
• Ability to use various office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Analytical thinking ability to perform good data analysis.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
• Analytical skills.
• Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
• Problem resolution skills.
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
• Ability to communicate and cooperate with diverse groups of people.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good communication skills in written and verbal and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Knowledge of the structure and content basically of the Spanish, English and French (other languages skills like Italian, Portuguese, German and Dutch is a plus) including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity”
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.