- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent advanced degree
- 5+ years combination of Tax and/or Financial Reporting experience with a US multinational company and/or public accounting firm
- Knowledge of US GAAP standard ASC 740, Accounting for Income Taxes, with 3+ years significant tax accounting experience
- Experience computing domestic and international tax provisions following the US Tax Cuts and Jobs Act is preferred
- Ability to team and communicate effectively with finance and tax teams across different cultures and at all levels of management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including comfort making and defending decisions in ambiguous situations
- Ability to deliver high quality work product under tight deadlines
- Strong presentation, organizational and project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Prior experience using OneSource Tax Provision and ERP software (SAP, Oracle, etc.) is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.