Descripción Del Puesto
Fjord is a design and innovation consultancy acquired by Accenture Interactive in 2013. We create useful, effective, and desirable digital services that people love. We help the world’s leading businesses make complex systems simple and elegant with the power of design. Founded in 2001, Fjord employs a diverse group of over 800 hundred design experts in twenty-four global creative hubs.
Our work environment appeals to self-motivated, flexible team players that have great interpersonal skills and lots of curiosity. We believe in peer relationships rather than hierarchies; in teams rather than lone thinkers. Fjord is all about an open collaborative approach and we think it is the key enabler for us to deliver innovative, ground-breaking work.
About Business Design
At Fjord, Business Design is integral to the design process. The strategists, pragmatists, and creative thinkers on our Business Design team establish people-centric business strategies for our clients. Business Design merges the practices of service design and business strategy to structure the business impact of design at a strategic, operational, and organizational level. Design is the problem-solving paradigm of our age, and Business Design is our way of shaping and influencing the world.
As a team, we:
• Solve and reframe business problems using a design mindset
• Help our clients build their future, from measurement and KPI modeling through to organizational impact and strategic road-mapping
• Translate between several languages at once (operational, technical, financial, to name but three) to find the best path to achieve the greatest impact
As a Business Design Consultant, you:
• Support the team establishing people-centric business strategies for our clients, merging the practices of design and strategy to structure the business impact of design at a strategic, operational, and organizational level
• Help with business design activities, including client workshops, stakeholder interviews, business intelligence gathering, creative brainstorms, visioning, and KPI development, current and future state artifact development.
• Collaborate in business design relationships with partners and clients
• Help bring the overall business point of view and guide others in the process of research and synthesis.
• Produce business design deliverables at the project and account level and provide business design understanding to the wider design team in project and business development contexts
• Participate and contribute to external and internal design communities as a Fjordian
Working together, we will:
• Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives
• Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline
• Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business or related field
• Proficiency with business tools and developing key business designer activities: business model design tools, financial modeling, market sizing, benchmarking, lean startup methodology, setting KPIs, organizational change, venturing, design storytelling, culture change, coaching, business/investment case generation, and product management
• Deep understanding of Service Design and User Experience Design and how to solve strategic challenges from a Human-Centered Design perspective
• Resourceful, biased to action, with ownership and first day mindset
• Willingness to travel
• Experience with Excel and/or other analysis tools, PowerPoint, Keynote and/or Adobe Creative Suite for presentation purposes. Familiarity with InVision, Sketch, or other prototyping methods. Ability to learn how to use new tools in real time.
• Some experience tackling and solving complex business challenges; a strong personal mission to help find truths and challenge orthodoxies
• Prior experience using agile methodology
• 1 year of consultancy or agency experience
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
We believe there is nothing more important than creating products and services that will positively impact the world in which we live. Creative, rigorous and effective Service & Interaction Design ensures that impact is realized. Join a team that is curious, creative, driven by empathy, and relentless in our pursuit of meaningful and impactful design.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.