Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00670550 00670550_en
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure as Client Financial Management Analyst
Client Financial Management (CFM) belongs to Commercial Management Organization. Together with Commercial Director and Commercial Operations Functions provide commercial and financial insights to support Accenture business with a focus on strong client relationships and operational excellence
CFM supports the identification and mitigation of risk and delivery of financial compliance by providing differentiated, complex services through a globally standardized and locally responsive organization. Our group is responsible for delivering financial services to Accenture contract and client teams throughout the lifecycle of a contract.
We help to drive and enforce continuous financial rigor on our clients’ contracts while also providing Business Advisory services to the client team & ensuring profitability enhancement is a primary focus for our Managed Services clients
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
Client Financial Management professionals provide their services from the opportunity phase through contract completion in the areas of GAAP compliance, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting, contract profit and loss management, and advisory services to our customer leadership teams and corporate leadership.
- Assisting with the preparation of engagement, project, and program reporting as well as Accenture internal financial accounting processes
- Executing or assisting with tracking and reporting of third-party out-of-pocket expenses, hardware/software costs, and client time and expenses against program budget, and any other expense charges to program budget
- Monitoring or advising on engagement financial status and engagement capital assets and technology rental equipment
- Performing or assisting with reconciliation processes, data and report archiving, forecast management activities, and contract compliance tracking
- Providing value-added financial management, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to maximize the profitability of engagements
- Ensuring compliance with U.S. GAAP, Accenture finance policies and local statutory requirements
- Preparing or assisting in the development of pricing calculations for engagements
Must have Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting
- Financial accounting experience including reconciliation, invoice preparation, processing financial transactions, and preparing financial budgets, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- PC literate (e.g., working knowledge of MS Office Programs)
- Good oral and written communication skills both in Spanish and english
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to interact with executives, interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
Skills and Proficiency Expectations
Expected Proficiency Level
P3 - Advanced
P1 - Beginner
Financial and Accounting Operations Management
P3 - Advanced
P3 - Advanced
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.