Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00669789 00669789_en
Work for our Consulting Platform and be part of the CMT Workforce! We belong to the Industry called Communications, Media and Technology. Visit our website https://www.accenture.com/us-en/cmt-index and check who we work with, who we are and the latest news about Aerospace, Electronics & High Tech at Accenture.
We are looking for a Specialist with strong background in PLM (4-6 years), capable to articulate value propositions and innovative solutions to our clients.
You will have, as a part of our team, responsibilities that involve:
1. Bachelor or master’s Degree in engineering (Mechanical, Industrial), Computer Science, Information Management or equivalent.
2. Strong experience of PLM software applications such as Oracle Agile, PTC Windchill, Matrix One, Team Center, Dassault, SAP PLM, etc (understanding of the software functionality, and architecture).
3. Deep understanding of PLM concepts, including PLM typical processes, product development cycle based in the engineering v-model, definition and implementation of transitions rules between EBOM, MBOM; management of engineering changes/modifications, etc
4. Previous experience in working with or implementing PLM, QMS, DMS, ERP or MES.
5. Participation in PLM system integration projects will be an asset.
6. Exposure to project contribution in the area of Connected Assets (IoT) and Digital Twin will be valuable.
7. Open to use, learn and integrate new technology directions – Digital Twin, Mobility, Cloud, Analytics, Augmented Reality etc.
8. Ability to identify business opportunities and understand business objectives and use them as enablers for transformation.
9. Ability to contact clients and detect opportunities for transformation.
10. Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
11. Good presentations skills.
12. Ability to show leadership and people management.
13. High level of English is mandatory.
14. French and German will be an assess.
We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients. So, if you are interested in sharing knowledge with colleagues across the world and having true opportunities to develop your career, apply today.
Join our Communications, Media and Technology team in Spain! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7l85lDm_TqZ4ys8zAOks4Q
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.