Descripción Del Puesto
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner in the Products industry you’ll shape the future of top global Products industry companies. By joining Accenture, you will embark on a fast-paced career that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Products Technology Advisory Team
Are you ready to join our European Products Technology Advisory Team to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Our clients are transforming to cope with the new realities driven by the new technology. They are investing in whole new business models and technologies.
As an Data & Analytics Architect Senior Manager, you’ll often be:
· Helping to develop and expand the Data & Analytics Architecture consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.
· Overseeing Data & Analytics business, -application and -integration architecture design during the sales process; and staying on the engagement as a Data & Analytics architect during the Analysis & Plan phase (full time); design phase SME and content QA during build / test / deploy
· Orchestrating the solution of key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” Data & Analytics environment.
· Partnering with the opportunity lead to ensure the full client transformation is evaluated; and the right components brought into the deal from a process and tools perspective.
· Leading the business and application architecture discussions with the client.
· Owning the E2E business and application architecture solutioning for large opportunities; working with the solution architect to ensure the solution plan reflects all components and uses the optimal delivery model (cost / skills balance).
· Partnering with the project/program manager to ensure the scope sold is understood and reflected in the baseline project plan, estimates, etc.
· During the Plan & Analysis phase, you will oversee the application and business architecture work streams to validate scope and complexity assumptions from the sales process; adapt costing/timeline with the client.
· During the Design Phase;
o Lead the business and application integration architecture design work stream
o Create business benefits case
o SME and reviewer for other design documentation (process, application, data)
· During implementation and testing phases you will support on Content QA and act as the Technology Advisory SME.
You will have experience with most of the following:
- Accenture Products industries (one or several): Consumer Goods, Retail, Life Sciences, Automotive, Industrial Equipment, Freight & Logistics, Construction, Infrastructure, Travel and Service Organizations.
- Data & Analytics architecture strategy and roadmap design
- Data & Analytics architecture governance
- Data & Analytics blueprints and architecture with industry and technology relevant perspectives and patterns.
- Architecture advisory services
- Extensive knowledge of typical back-office, middle-office and front-office processes and technologies.
- Passion for the “old” digital technology trends (e.g. Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud) and the “new” technology disruptions (e.g. Distributed Ledgers, Applied Intelligence, Augmented/Virtual Reality and -in the future- Quantum computing).
- Knowledge of Data & Analytics architectural components that enable basic capabilities i.e. data ingestion, storage and visualization and advanced capabilities including artificial intelligence / machine learning,
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
· Minimum of a University degree
· Minimum of 9+ years of professional working experience in Technology Advisory and/or Data & Analytics Architecture roles.
· English at professional level
· Travel flexibility across Europe
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
· We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
· You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
· You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
· Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
· You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
IT Business Analyst
USA CA - San Francisco
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Absence/Time Tracking Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA GA - Atlanta
Accenture DayNine- Workday Certified Delivery Lead Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.