Lugar de trabajo: Barcelona
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00662337 00662337_en
Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 3,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
In Accenture, our professionals help our clients with their most pressing C-suite issues, such as growth and innovation, industry convergence, geographic expansion, global operating models, digital strategies, sustainable cost management and enterprise transformation. Our professionals work closely with clients to define and implement business strategies enabled by technology, in an industry-specific context. Our services span strategy through execution—with the goal of helping clients identify and build the capabilities they need to differentiate and win in the marketplace.
Accenture professionals’ help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
Specifically, the Functional Fulfillment Manager responsibilities may include:
• Lead sub-project teams as a part of a larger project team and work towards achieving the end objective set up for the sub-project. Ensure that the objectives met align with the overall project objectives and timelines
• Support Sales
• Support Offering Development
• A minimum of 4-7 years of progressive business and / or consulting experience.
• Consulting or functional logistics experience and exposure in the Oil and Gas Upstream Industry.
• High level of English. Knowledge of other languages, especially German or French would be an asset
• Strong analytical and modeling skills
• Availability to travel
• Work independently in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the design, development and implementation of new and improved business processes and enabling technology
• Demonstrate understanding of core Fulfillment processes and best practices to help an organization improve outcomes. Typical process areas include:
o Transportation Management (planning, execution and FB&A)
o Transportation Network Strategy
o Logistics Operating Models
o Transportation Sourcing
o Transport vendor selection
o Order To Cash
o Transport & Logistics (including third party logistics, inland transportation, import-export)
o Reverse Logistics
• This individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the "C" level executives in a range of environments
• The individual should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
• The individual should possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
• The individual should have demonstrated entrepreneurial instinct
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.