Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: España
Número de oferta: 00660623 00660623_es
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure as Digital Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing leads Accenture in using digital marketing to support the Accenture global brand and business development. The team is responsible for managing our most important digital asset: Accenture.es, which is the central channel by which external audiences access information about Accenture. The Digital Marketing team works with website content owners across the organization. The team is also responsible for managing search engine optimization (SEO); developing e-mail marketing campaigns, social media programs and mobile marketing; and managing a rich portfolio of digital marketing assets. The team has strategic channel expertise, best practices and leading-edge technologies to guide the planning, design and delivery of digital marketing programs.
Accenture Spain is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to accomplish these goals:
· Content management of the company’s web site (www.accenture.es)
· Support social media channels management when necessary.
· Be on top of the latest trends in the Digital Marketing field (especially the ones related to web) in order to look for new opportunities that could beneficiate the company.
· Track results of Accenture Digital Marketing actions in order to identify best practices, insights, and areas that can be improved.
· Work closely with other teams within Marketing and Communications department in order to help them achieve their digital goals.
· Work Experience: 1-2 years in Marketing & Communications
· Specialization in Analytics or Digital Marketing areas will be valued.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· High level of English
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.