Lugar de trabajo: Barcelona
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00657679 00657679_en
Accenture has established a distributed strategy and management consulting model that provides specialized industry and functional expertise based in a network of prominent global locations, to help clients address their most pressing issues and pursue opportunities with greater flexibility and speed. The Accenture Capability Network consists of over 2,300 strategy and management consulting professionals that complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to our clients. Rapidly expanding, the Capability Network is a highly strategic initiative designed to reinvent strategy and management consulting and build competitive advantage on a global scale.
As part of the Capability Network, you will have the backing of the established brand of Accenture. You will find a stimulating environment where you will work with prestigious global clients on diverse and challenging projects that deliver real business outcomes, enabling you to increase your skill set and knowledge and enhance your career development. Your impact will be truly global as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
We are expanding the Capability Network Team in Barcelona and we are looking for experienced and accomplished Technology Consulting Senior Manager to manage complex global client projects and to support client workshops for our diverse clients.
Accenture’s Talent & Organization practice works with clients globally in the area of Talent Management to define, develop and deploy talent management strategies through the use of talent management analytics, tools and best practices and in the area of Change Management to help clients successfully manage change in their organizations through the use of methods-based, data-driven, tailored solutions to increase the pace and certainty of successful organizational change.
Key responsibilities for the (Talent & Organisation) Technology Conusulting Senior Manager will include:
Successful candidates will deliver the following across 3 main areas:
· Apply their solid understanding of latest trends in HR and technology implementation, strategy and advisory.
· Bring thorough understanding of HR SaaS solutions from operating model through process design, to delivery in an agile software delivery life cycle
· Bring prior experience in a senior management role, becoming a trusted partner to client c-suite and senior management teams, sustaining strong relationships
· Make data valuable and draw on data-driven insights to help clients build enabling change networks and inform decision making
· Be forward thinking with a strong business acumen and ability to navigate the wider business context within our client organisations
· Have a passion for working in an entrepreneurial environment and working with constantly evolving technologies
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.