Lugar de trabajo: Malaga
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00656914 00656914_en
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Our clients operate at scale in international markets – you’ll be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
We are looking for a Talent Management specialist, your main responsibilities will be
· Setting up meetings with partners and potential clients
· Setting up and executing the onboarding plan of new joiners
· Organizing training sessions, online and offline
· Establishing partnerships with business schools and universities
· Assessing the talent of prospective candidates
· Processing the interviews to find the right candidates across our different divisions
Accenture is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.