Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
We are searching experienced Automation Strategy and Management Consultants for our Innovation Center in Supply Chain and Located in Barcelona, being part of our center means to be the reference of the best practices in this discipline worldwide.
The group is currently recruiting an experienced Automation expert (RPA, Chatbots, Virtual Agents), who will participate in assessments and transformational projects for world class customers across the world.
- Participate in assessments for automation opportunity identification
- Guide developer teams on functional and process specification
- Help clients generate internal automation capabilities and strategy
- Participate in innovation projects to generate additional business and maintain leadership in automation worldwide for Accenture
- Participate/lead client discussion and interviews
- Generate business cases and implementation roadmaps
- Participate in internal innovation projects