Descripción Del Puesto
The Business App Lead will be part of an international team that will enable the delivery Microsoft based projects for important Products companies in Europe. The Microsoft ERP and CRM offering combined with Business apps and ISVs is a strong option for customers to enable core back-office and front-office processes.
The resource will
- Be the reference point for the IPT team, account teams and customer for opportunities/projects that imply automation of core company processes.
- Is expected to have a strong experience in helping customer migrate from existing solutions to Microsoft enabled one, from blueprint to design, implementation and support.
- Needs to know which are the offerings within Accenture to assist customers in their journey as well as how to develop customizations to help customer with the specific needs.
- Is expected to help streamline the process of setting up capabilities working with the rest of the company to create assets, accelerators, toolkits.
- Will work with the other part of Accenture to expand opportunities of providing industry specific configurations accelerating the activation of back-office and front office processes.
- Will create and maintain the network with capabilities team within Accenture that can provide the resources and skills at scale for executing the projects.
- Will be supported by a small dedicated team that will assist him in enabling Business Apps projects.
- Is expected to provide its services across all the products subindustry, following the demand of these services.
- Owner of the solution blueprint and its evolution
- Analyze requirements and translate them into design
- Define implementation options
- Suggest the additional technologies that need to be added to the solution
- Work directly with process/technology stakeholders at our clients
- Develop effort estimates for opportunities
- Develop resource plans aligned with customer expectations
- Develop cost estimates for the solution
- Develop commercial model
- Drive the solutioning in accordance with company processes
- Drive creation of prototypes of new capabilities
- Support product engineering or projects in solving specific issues
- Perform quality review of product and project deliverable
- Help establish common way of working across streams
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- A natural ability to sense the needs of our customers combined with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service
- Minimum 3 years in solutioning of complex international projects
- Experience with CG&S front office processes strongly preferred
- Experience with SAP/CRM systems preferred
- Experience with Database (SQL, No-SQL)
- Experience with Data Visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlickview)
- Experience in cost modeling
- Strong methodological/analytical approach
Tools and technologies
- Advanced Database skills
- Advanced Data Integration Skills
- Advanced Data quality skills
- Advanced Data Modeling skills
- Advanced Data Visualization skills
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
USA PA - Philadelphia
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.