Lugar de trabajo: Location Negotiable
Número de oferta: 00652016 00652016_en
The Business App Lead will be part of an international team that will enable the delivery Microsoft based projects for important Products companies in Europe. The Microsoft ERP and CRM offering combined with Business apps and ISVs is a strong option for customers to enable core back-office and front-office processes.
The resource will
- Be the reference point for the IPT team, account teams and customer for opportunities/projects that imply automation of core company processes.
- Is expected to have a strong experience in helping customer migrate from existing solutions to Microsoft enabled one, from blueprint to design, implementation and support.
- Needs to know which are the offerings within Accenture to assist customers in their journey as well as how to develop customizations to help customer with the specific needs.
- Is expected to help streamline the process of setting up capabilities working with the rest of the company to create assets, accelerators, toolkits.
- Will work with the other part of Accenture to expand opportunities of providing industry specific configurations accelerating the activation of back-office and front office processes.
- Will create and maintain the network with capabilities team within Accenture that can provide the resources and skills at scale for executing the projects.
- Will be supported by a small dedicated team that will assist him in enabling Business Apps projects.
- Is expected to provide its services across all the products subindustry, following the demand of these services.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- A natural ability to sense the needs of our customers combined with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service
- Minimum 3 years in solutioning of complex international projects
- Experience with CG&S front office processes strongly preferred
- Experience with SAP/CRM systems preferred
- Experience with Database (SQL, No-SQL)
- Experience with Data Visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlickview)
- Experience in cost modeling
- Strong methodological/analytical approach
Tools and technologies
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.