In Accenture Consulting our professionals help our clients with their most pressing C-suite issues, such as growth and innovation, industry convergence, geographic expansion, global operating models, digital strategies, sustainable cost management and enterprise transformation. Our professionals work closely with clients to define and implement business strategies enabled by technology, in an industry-specific context. Our services span strategy through execution—with the goal of helping clients identify and build the capabilities they need to differentiate and win in the marketplace.
Working closely with the professionals in the operating groups and the digital, technology and outsourcing businesses, Strategy professionals:
- Define the case for change.
- Define strategies at the intersection of business, technology and function.
- Develop business and operating models for the entire enterprise or a specific function.
- Ensure the realization of tangible outcomes from technology-enabled transformation initiatives.
The Accenture Capability Network (CN) is a powerful talent pool of more than 3.000 management consultants that serves as a key component of a distributed consulting model giving us increased scale, speed and flexibility when coupled with our onsite client teams to differentiate ourselves in the market place. With CN we prepare Professionals with specialist skills in central locations, working hand in hand with our teams on the ground, remotely, or on-site.
The Supply Chain Management Service Line houses individual who help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain. Accenture's SCM capabilities include Supply Chain Assessment and Strategy and, ideally, experience in the following skills: Business Model Development, Business Performance Management, and Transformational Outsourcing.
Fulfillment is one of the Practice Areas within Supply Chain Service Line and is defined as follows:
Fulfillment is a solution that helps clients achieve high performance through improved customer experience and lower operating costs by creating responsive, efficient, and secure global supply chains. This is achieved through designing and deploying new strategies, processes, and technologies to enhance operating model design, network/flow path modeling, global trade/logistics, transportation/DC operations and WMS/TMS technologies.
Purpose of Job:
The Fulfillment group focuses on aligning and synchronizing fulfillment functions, beginning with demand planning and stretching through operations planning and physical fulfillment operations. We also aim to align and synchronize upstream vendor supply chains, downstream ordering & inventory management processes, transportation & distribution capabilities, product allocation, and reverse logistics operations.
The key focus/consideration for the Fulfillment team for approaching a business problem are:
- Design and implement efficient and effective supply chain networks that support client business strategies
- Balancing the tradeoffs of customer service levels, inventory deployment options, transport lanes, and distribution network nodes
- Help companies implement processes, applications, and enablement strategies to support the transaction flow from customer inquiry through to financial settlement
The candidate would need to:
- Supervising business diagnosis and transportation activities
- Analyzing and assuring quality of the daily optimization operations
- Assisting in business improvement of the specific solutions
- Assisting in the development of performance measurements/KPIs
- Gather contractual agreements, current SLAs, key Supply Chain metrics and their analysis thereof
- Defining testing and implementation activities of technical capabilities and processes
- Management of daily operative communication with the client
- Periodical interviews with the client for measurements/KPIs presentation
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in his domain for making client proposals and setting up project objectives for the prospective projects
- Support other project teams in his capacity of a SME if required