Descripción Del Puesto
This Staff Accountant supports the AFS General Accounting function within the Controllership organization. They are responsible for performing various general ledger and financial reporting activities, including preparation of month-end journal entries and related account reconciliations and analysis.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Participate in monthly consolidated close, including extended work hours during close to meet deadlines
- Prepare journal entries in accordance with GAAP
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations and analysis and resolve any discrepancies with minimal supervision
- Review work performed by analysts on the general accounting team
- Document and monitor internal controls
- Evaluate and recommend improvements in accounting procedures and processes
- Communicate with cross-functional teams within AFS and Accenture to perform operational accounting duties
- Ensure compliance with AFS policies, US GAAP, and Federal cost compliance rules
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting and assist with special projects, as required
Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience (e.g. general accounting team, public accounting)
- Good organizational skills and able to manage and meet deadlines
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Preferred Federal Government Contracting industry experience
- CPA or CPA candidate
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
-Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
US Citizenship Required.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.