Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00643684 00643684_en
Accenture is seeking Identity & Access Management experts to be assigned to its office located in Madrid or Barcelona (Spain). Applicants must have master degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering or a related field and full professional proficiency in English and Spanish. Experience and/or knowledge in other fields of Information Security (Network Security, Application Security or SIEM / Infrastructure Security) is welcome.
Selected candidates will take part in IAM and other Security projects in global & leading companies operating different markets.
Candidates must have the ability to:
• Provide expert-level knowledge, both Technical and Business oriented, of IAM technologies to clients.
• Design and lead the implementation of complex deployments of IAM solutions, integrations and processes in different client environments.
• Understand, prioritize and track all the support tasks related to the deployment of any IAM Technology in the clients.
Accenture requires the following specific Skills and Experience (4 to 6 years):
• Demonstrable experience designing, implementing and managing Identity and Access Management projects, including all the aspects of this security domain:
o Identity Management (provisioning)
o Identity Federation, Identity Bridging
o Web Access Management
o Role Modeling and Governance
o RBAC model implementation
o Single Sign On (Web and Enterprise)
• Experience with at least two of the following Identity Management products: ForgeRock OpenIDM, Oracle Identity Governance, IBM Security Identity Manager, CA Identity Minder, Sailpoint IdentityIQ
• Experience with at least two of the following Access Management products: ForgeRock OpenAM, Oracle Access Manager, IBM Security Access Manager, CA Siteminder
• Technical experience with one or more enterprise directories such as
• Active Directory, ForgeRock OpenDJ, IBM Tivoli Directory Server, Oracle Unified Directory, OpenLDAP …
• Knowledge of SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, JSON, SPML, SCIM, XACML integration standards.
• Experience on Web Services security and related management tools.
• Understanding of REST and SOA fundamentals and design.
• Deep knowledge of main operating systems: UNIX and Windows families.
• Installation and Configuration of web and application servers, like IIS, Apache, Oracle Weblogic, IBM WebSphere AS, Tomcat, JBoss.
• Experience with SQL and RDBMS such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2 UDB.
• Integration experience with ERP systems such as SAP or Peoplesoft, CRM systems or portals.
• Master degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering or a related field • At least one Industry certifications (CISSP, CCSE, CCSA, JNCIA, JNCIE, CCIE, CCNP, CCNA) is welcome • Full professional proficiency in English • Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills • Willingness to travel
• Master degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering or a related field
• At least one Industry certifications (CISSP, CCSE, CCSA, JNCIA, JNCIE, CCIE, CCNP, CCNA) is welcome
• Full professional proficiency in English
• Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to travel
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.