Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: España
Número de oferta: 00642693 00642693_es
Formulation of talent strategy aligned to the business and overall HR strategy. Define and manage programs, create initiatives and plans for the deployment of Human Capital Strategy. Support and deliver development and application of guidelines, frameworks, toolkits and methodologies. Define, plan, mobilize and deliver a Change Journey plan. Possess strong knowledge market trends, best practices, legal developments and technology.
· Provide the HR leadership team with knowledge and expertise to facilitate creation of a business aligned HR strategy
· Assess current capabilities and culture of the HR organization and identify gaps that must be addressed to successfully implement the HR strategy
· Consult with HR functions to develop the overall HR Strategy and framework
· Oversee and monitor the implementation of the overall HR strategy and report progress to HR leadership
· Act as a centralized group for coordinating all HR programs and projects
· Provide inputs regarding the best ways to measure the effectiveness of HR strategic planning and implementation processes
· Ensure, through deep data analysis and research, that strategy is coherent and aligned to business needs
· Establish and maintain effective service management for HR by developing and maintaining the HR service catalogue, HR scorecard, SLAs and operating level agreements
· Ensure integrated global HR change management and communications approaches are being developed and implemented
· Build HR program/project and change management capability by defining a set of global standards and designing, developing and deploying change management and communication toolkits
· May be responsible for defining, developing, implementing and managing HR scorecards and ensuring the HR strategy is appropriately embedded in the context of our business and human capital strategy
Inclusion and Diversity
· Develop the GU Human Capital Strategy and manage the resulting set of initiatives
· Support DTE/GU level talent planning process, providing a local perspective on future key talent needs, participating in DTE Area/GU action planning discussions, prioritizing cross DTE actions to be executed in the GU
· Act as the main point of contact to the DTE business partners and CoE to provide feedback on GU needs and relevance of solutions
· Translating the global inclusion and diversity strategy into the GU/DTE priorities
· Deliver global inclusion and diversity programs at the GU level for existing and new segments of diversity
· Shape local solutions to address local inclusion and diversity priorities including sensitization, communications, and events
· Shape local solutions to address leadership development requirements
· Shape local solutions to distill the core values and culture we aspire to
· Mobilize people advocate network to drive employee engagement
Talent Management Strategy
· Focus on developing innovative talent strategies that address the diverse needs of our business and our people
· Act as the main point of contact for talent management issues in the organization they support
· Monitor overall effectiveness of HR programs and services by monitoring key talent metrics to identify and analyze people related issues, root causes, and possible levers for solutions
· Ensure consistent application of programs across the various business units and promote standardization by creating practical and effective programs in partnership with other HR teams
· Work with the GU and DTE HR teams to define the detailed execution plan required to deliver the objectives of the Human Capital Strategy at the GU/DTE level
· Maintain expert knowledge of their specialty area by researching best practices, monitoring legal developments, evaluating emerging trends, keeping appraised of technological advancements and conducting benchmark comparisons
· Participate in identifying external supplier options for related programs
· Design and deliver global initiatives for the employee value proposition in the context of overall business and HR strategy
· Determine Accenture's engagement survey strategy basis market research and working with thought leaders in the engagement space
· Responsible for the effective design and smooth deployment of the engagement survey. Ensure we are asking relevant questions, and doing the right analysis
· Identify key issues and root causes around engagement using the survey result
· Structure a framework to drive the GES action planning and incorporate market best practices into our analysis and programs
· Assist in developing communication strategies around different engagement programs
· Take ownership of global recognition programs and initiatives such as Celebrating Performance
· Participate in the formulation of the strategy and policy for recognition while ensuring alignment with the overall HR strategy
· Overall responsibility for the Talent Planning process execution
· Conduct/support talent planning discussions and provide local perspective on future key talent needs
· Facilitate the roll out of talent planning processes at the DTE/GU levels
· Summarize overall talent needs and action plans
· Monitor progress against action plans and provide updates to HR/business leadership as appropriate, flagging risks, issues etc
· Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
· Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
· Interaction is with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach.
Some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Professional Skills Requirements:
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.