Descripción Del Puesto
- Define strategies at the intersection of business, technology and function.
- Develop business and operating models for the entire enterprise or a specific function.
- Ensure the realization of tangible outcomes from technology-enabled transformation initiatives.
- Project management skills having run transformation projects coordinating different stakeholders
- Leading the sales, design and implantation of supply chain projects.
- Leading business diagnosis and planning assessments.
- Architecting Solutions for our clients, including operating models, organization, processes and tools.
- Manage, lead and guide project teams to deliver projects on time in costs and with the targeted value for the client.
- Ensure Value Realization through performance measurements/KPIs monitoring and deriving corrective actions.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in consulting.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in the area of Integrated Planning, S&OP, Demand planning and Supply Planning ideally in manufacturing environments
- Experience with planning tools like: JDA, SAP APO, SAP HANA, Kinaxis, E2Open, Icon, Toolgroups, SAS, InvOpt or TXT among others.
- Overall knowledge of Supply Chain
- Ability to conduct workshops, gather requirements, perform fit-gap analysis, design to-be solution, design configuration rationale and create functional designs.
- S&OP implementation experience required. Exposure to Supply Chain Control Tower concepts preferred.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Good communications skills and stakeholder management skills required.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries.
- Desire to work in a Strategy Consultancy environment, with exposure to information systems environment.
- High level of mobility: willing to travel up to 100% of the time at any worldwide location
- High level of flexibility: to explore other Supply Chain areas and functional projects not limited to Supply Chain Planning
- Bachelor or MD degree required
- High level of English is mandatory
- Post-graduate education preferred (MBA, PMP, Lean Six Sigma)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.