Lugar de trabajo: Malaga
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00641377 00641377_en
Responsible for executing, managing, and optimizing data-driven email, direct mail campaigns; reporting the results and insights; and providing recommendations for improvement. This role executes the process of flawless campaign deployment and is focused on database setups, subscriber segmentation, quality reviews and scheduling the deployment in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. application.
What You'll Do?
· Performs day-to-day email and direct mail marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
· Identifies and builds accurate data selection for recipient and exclusion segmentation (ex. list and group creation) and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns
· Troubleshoot issues related to client campaign reporting, email deliver-ability, segmentation quality and digital experience
· Collaborates with internal members of the marketing and development teams, and external vendors to create bulletproof end-to-end campaign and deployment process
· Manages subscriber data, import and segmentation using a combination of email application tools and database queries
· Develops robust campaign documentation, including specific work instructions
· Conducts quality assurance reviews and other activities to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of campaign deployments
· Monitors one-time and omni-channel campaigns post-deployment to validate completion, and gathers reports for management review and strategy consultation
· Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of campaign execution, as required.
Who Is Right For The Job?
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-4 years of hands on campaign development, execution and monitoring, including:
o SFDC Marketing Cloud experience
o Test and optimization
o Building reports, dashboards
o Bachelors degree
o A knack for finding ways to add value and provide "aha!" insights
o An entrepreneurial mindset
“Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity”
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.