Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: España
Número de oferta: 00636884 00636884_es
At Accenture, the Robotics Process Automation (RPA) domain aims to transform the way the organizations work by automating business processes and empowering their employees to execute value added activities.
You will alternately be working internally within the Automation and Robotics team to develop innovative concepts and applications, and for our clients across Spain to pilot and deploy automation solutions at scale.
You will participate in the development of our Robotics solutions, from prototyping new functionality and technologies to integrating them with existing products/solutions, thus developing your expertise and skills in this domain. You will usually collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams, supplementing your technical ability with industry experts, local technology skills and functional knowledge.
Depending on your level of experience, your activities will spread from requirements gathering, design, development and/or integration of applications and technology solutions, to team or project management, whilst being in regular interaction with client personnel.
We are seeking innovative, talented, energetic technology professionals with:
- Technical education, aligned with Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or AI
- At least 1 year of experience in projects developing and exploiting RPA technology
- A strong interest in leading edge technology, and in user experience/usability
- A willingness to learn deep technical skills and apply them to the business of our clients
- Creativity and the ability to propose and drive idea realization
- Team spirit and problem solving ability, ability to work independently
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to present in front of an audience
- Automation Anywhere or any other commercial RPA tool
Skills in some of the following domains are also valuable:
-Experience in projects under Agile methodology
-Experience in C#, Java, Visual Basic/.net
- Technical – deep aptitude and proficiency in programming and design techniques in some of the core areas: RPA tools, .Net platform, C# / C++, Java, Web/DB development, complex event processing, design patterns. Understanding of technical architectures and current state of the market in several RPA technology areas. Hands-on experience.
- Communications – strong written and oral communications skills; ability to establish credibility.
- Innovation and/or Entrepreneurial – ownership, initiation and incubation of new ideas and concepts on school / work projects. Desire to create practical new business applications based on innovative technologies.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.