Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
For Consulting and System Integration area, Accenture is looking for consultants with good English level to participate in SAP implementation projects, in roles that require capabilities to:
- Experience of 1 or more years in implementation/maintenance projects at SuccessFactors
- Configuration experience with XML files for SuccessFactors
- Medium/high level of English
- Functional knowledge of HR processes: personnel administration, selection processes, performance processes, training plans, etc.
- Knowledge of SAP-HCM (PA modules, OM)
- Knowledge in SQL programming
- Eclipse Knowledge
Main functions to develop:
- Corrective maintenance in SuccessFactors following a multi-client model.
- Direct contact with customer end users for support.
- Realization of evolutionary projects in SuccessFactors for different clients.