Professional consultant with minimum of 5 years of experience in the management of technology projects and implementation of HR solutions: SAP, Peoplesoft, Success Factors, Workday, Cornerstone and Oracle Cloud HCM.
Extensive experience in project management in the field of HR in multiple clients:
- Identifying the functional needs of the different areas and businesses.
- Analyzing and proposing the most appropriate technological solution with the least impact.
- Serving as a link between the areas of HR and Customer Technology.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in systems integration and/or implementation experience in the following areas: HCM, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Compensation, Benefits, Talent or Performance Management.
- SuccessFactors and/or Workday HCM Certification.
- Experience working directly with business owners to define business processes.
- Bachelor's degree.
- HCM and/or Payroll experience in retail, consumer goods, life sciences, or travel and transportation.
- SuccessFactors and/or Workday Certifications in any of the following areas: Payroll, Benefits, Absence Management, Talent Management, Performance Management, EPM
- Previous experience with a large professional service organization.
- Strong interest in collaborative work with clients.
- Previous experience in software selection and vendor management.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Results oriented, focused in achieving goals.
- Ability to create collaborative work environments.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills excellent leadership and management skills.
- Availability to travel.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.