• 2-3 years of Consulting experience, in the Energy Industry
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, operations analysis, or a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university preferred
• Ability to travel 100 %
- 2-3 years of Downstream experience
- Consulting experience with a top tier consulting firm strongly preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to diagnose, explain, and resolve complex business, process and technology problems
- Ability to facilitate meetings, lead presentations, and communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively
- Ability to manage up and interact effectively with client executives, vendors and third party providers
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.