How do I know if I am suited to being a “Consultant”?
To start your career at Accenture Consulting, you will need to be innately curious about how the world of business and learning capacity works. Other requirements are:
- Being enrolled in the last year of a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Physics or Mathematics, or be newly qualified in any of these studies
- Being interested in Business & IT areas.
- High English level.
- No previous experience is required, we want to be your first company!
- Critical thinking, problem solving and creativity.
- Essential: Spanish work permit
Are you still thinking about it? We've all had that feeling...
What we offer & next steps
Apply today and start your journey in the New Accenture!
If you pass the selection process, we will be happy to welcome you to your career in our company and you can enjoy:
- Indefinite contract from the first day.
- Training specifically designed to develop your technical abilities and skills.
- A mentoring program that will help you explore your options at Accenture and create your own career with us.
- Compensation and benefits that will undoubtedly have a very positive impact on your quality of life: competitive entry salary, flexible hours, programs to ensure you enjoy your free time and vacations, laptop PC, private medical insurance, travel discount ...
Our selection processes