Lugar de trabajo: Barcelona
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00622259 00622259_en
Accenture develops industry-focused software-based solutions to help organizations meet their business goals. Our unmatched combination of software and industry, process, and technology expertise helps reduce implementation time and risk.
We know software. We build it, integrate and enhance it, maintain it and support it—meeting our clients' needs with the right technology solution.
A Programmer assists in the development, delivery and management of technology-based business solutions. A Programmer/Junior Software Engineer has some experience in coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements
• Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
• Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure, including networks, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling, security and operations management
• Assisting in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
• Coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications; assisting in design
• Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; providing user support
• Participating in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
• Executing conversion plans and document possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.