Lugar de trabajo: PA - Philadelphia
Regional Description: Northeast
Número de oferta: 00617663 00617663_en
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
• Minimum of Bachelor degree required
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing Project Management required (web assembly, email, irep, banners). Print or Video experience is also preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Marketing Communications / Digital agency exp. preferred
SET YOURSELF APART
• Strong project management skills with proven experience in delivery of digital content production services (specifically web assembly, email, banner, iRep)
• Strong client relationship management skills
• Anticipates key milestones and project dependencies/downstream implications to ensure success
• Ability to critically assess a project or process to identify improvement opportunities
• Experience working with agencies, client teams, third party vendors on digital initiatives
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate project requirements, communicate project status, and interface with internal and external team members
• PMI certification is a plus
• Experience working with offshore delivery is a plus
• Team player with the ability to accomplish results as an active team member as well as on an individual basis
• High level of professionalism, reliability and attention to detail
• Ability to work in a process and deadline driven environment
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
• Ability to translate between technical and non-technical people
• Ability to identify innovative ways to implement projects within established timeframes
• Issue resolution skills are essential
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
WHERE YOU LIVE: Philadelphia
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
• Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
• You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
• Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
• Access to leading-edge technology
• Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.