- 5 years of experience copywriting and editing with demonstrated ability to adopt and evolve the style, tone, and voice of the company.
- 5 years of management experience delegating and coordinating tasks, providing guidance and oversight to others, and managing priorities across multiple stakeholders.
- 3 years of experience in the mortgage lending industry.
- Experience developing, implementing and executing successful marketing strategies that align with company strategic goals, while consistently contributing to sales and overall organization results.
- Clear understanding of all stages of the sales funnel Accenture or similar , with focus on tools that help sales team members move deals through the funnel to close.
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills with the ability to adopt and evolve the style, tone, and voice of the company.
- A demonstrated ability to manage multiple, disparate priorities of and from multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain a dual minded approach an ability to be highly creative yet also be process driven, relying on data to make decisions.
- Excellent communication skills verbal, written, and presentation.
- Experience in B2B marketing a plus.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.