- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading Information Security or Information Technology Operations
- Minimum 5 years of experience with cyber-security roles with an understanding of cyber threat landscape
- Minimum 3 years of experience with cyber-security tools such as SIEM, IDS/LPS, network security technologies & endpoint protection
Professional Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience using IT Service Management packages for problem tickets and reporting
- Experience working as a team leader or manager in a Security or Network Operations Center
- Experience leading a globally distributed team
- Good financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to communicate complex technical messages in writing, presentations, or directly in meetings
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.