Descripción Del Puesto
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Security Practice and you will become part of the one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. The Cyber Defense Manager provides expert advisory and technical support to help our clients improve their Information Security posture to respond to the rapidly evolving Cyber Security threats. You will provide information security subject matter expertise and utilize your business insight to work collaboratively with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic security solutions.
The Cyber Defense offering transforms clients to a proactive approach that builds resilience immediately into their traditional networks and endpoints (including the cloud, mobile devices and the internet of things). With advanced innovations and proven risk management models, we help clients make it harder for cyber criminals to succeed.
- Attack surface reduction
- Security transformation
- Advanced threat services
- Breach readiness and response
What responsibilities will you have?
- Focused on serving multi-national enterprise clients with complex intelligent security needs that require analytics-driven, threat-centric solutions
- Working with truly global organisations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements;
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients;
- Working with and often leading a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services;
- Customising Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client;
- Designing pragmatic but effective cyber security defences for our clients.
- Includes delivery of operational security analytics solutions with real-time detection of external and insider threats and compromised user accounts.
- Delivers hunting capabilities that identify existing compromises before they propagate into damaging events.
- Offers advice and practical assistance on information security challenges throughout the organisation;
- Support front line defence of networks, protecting information from unauthorised access and violations.
- Carry out tests on systems to expose weaknesses in security.
- Manages project delivery and provides thought leadership to our clients.
- Coaching and Mentoring our Consultant and Analyst population
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Previous full-time work experience in information security management and/or related functions (such as Cyber Security Knowledge and skills, Big data processing and analytics, Cloud computing architecture, infrastructure and solution design);
- A background in technical IT roles and excellent software development skills.
- Experience in identifying active threats and working with real-time detection of external and insider threats and compromised user accounts.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- All candidates must be willing to offer full mobility (i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required);
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Security Certifications and understanding of current industry best practices are highly desirable.
What’s in it for you?
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including 30 days holiday, 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive pension scheme.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.