- 3+ years of experience in technology consulting to Insurance clients.
- 2+ years of demonstrated ability to identify, shape, sell and lead technology consulting work in the Insurance industry, working collaboratively with client senior leaders and teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowdledge Claims, underwriting, finance for Insurance
- Knowdledge in Insurance Products: Life & Non Life.
- Knowdledge in new methodologies: Design Thinking, Agile, ...
- Business capability realization solution and roadmap development
- Business case development and management
- Developing and sustaining strong relationships with clients’ business leaders
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients. So, if you are interested in sharing knowledge with colleagues across the world and having true opportunities to develop your career, based on your merits, apply today.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.