Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: España
Número de oferta: 00608026 00608026_es
Customer Insight & Growth team can help financial services providers identify and implement technology that make sense for their businesses. Check our website!
· Build our business in the IBERIA Financial Services industry, through deep knowledge on technology, applied over industry business model and its commercial processes
· Lead , working with clients, design and manage innovative technology solutions that drive high performance
We seek professionals with experience on the execution of consulting projects for financial institutions (Banking) related to the following aspects
· (CRM Operational/Analytical)
· Design and development of omni-channel distribution and business strategy models
· Development of commercial systems
· Design of 360-degree view of the customer
Optimization of the (Web, Mobile, Contact Center…)
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build or progress on your career. Accenture also offers a great benefits package
· More than 2 years of relevant, hands-on experience in CRM, distribution or commercial models either in a consulting role or as part of a leading company in the industry
· Knowledgeable key topics such as: omni-channel, customer analytics, digital technologies, customer experience, digital marketing, mobile, etc
· Experience on CRM solutions, Salesforce, Dynamics, Adobe, ..
· Only candidates with University Degree and high level of English will be processed
We will consider people with different years of experience as our vacancies go from Consultant to Manager Level
We need people who are able to , offer unique perspectives and conceive more for our clients. So, if you are interested in sharing knowledge with colleagues across the world and having true opportunities to develop your career, based on your merits, apply today
Join the Financial Services team in Spain!
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.