Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: España
Número de oferta: 00607571 00607571_es
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in different areas of our business. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
We are looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Tech Architect responsible for leading technically offerings and implementations of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Establish the company’s software/architecture vision, strategy and roadmap
- Is accountable for software architecture and enterprise capabilities (scalability, fault tolerance, extensibility, maintainability, etc.)
- Lead the execution of architecture & technology roadmaps
- Designs complex software systems for high-end solutions
- Resolves overall architectural principles, frameworks, and standards
- Works in a consultative fashion with other business leaders, such as marketing, product management, and operations
- Oversees all software architecture
- Analyzes and provides feedback on corporate, business and product strategies
- Work with Functional Leads and PM for agile meetings
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementation leading experience
- Ecommerce experience (at least 2 years)
- Java, J2EE
- RDBMS and NoSQL: Oracle, Mongo, Cassandra
- AWS or other public clouds
- Enterprise integration architecture and - patterns
- Agile SDLC
- Capacity planning
- HA/DR system strategies
- REST, MicroServices, Orchestration
- Direct experience with relevant technologies and concepts: micro services, distributed systems, SAAS at scale, private/public cloud, MDA, EIA, etc
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.