- You’ll be helping our Banking clients transform to a new generation of digital financial services
- Take on implementation roles on new distributed applications and shaping best integration approach with clients existing ecosystem
- Analyze, design and support on build and test activities across such distributed applications, helping clients to hollow out functionalities from the core and making them available on best of breed technology platforms
- Assist in related sales opportunities providing input into the value proposition, solutioning, technical architecture, infrastructure support and estimations
- You will help to implement: agile approaches, lightweight architectures and DevOps
- Become Scrum Master or Product Owner across our agile implementation programmes
You will have experience with some of the following:
- Experience in the following areas:
- Backbase Portal (CXP and/or DBS and/or Forms)
- Architecture patterns (MVC, widgets, modular);
- Modern JS frameworks and Api's;
- Style and UX skills;
- Providing analytical support to customer challenges and alternative solutions.
- Agile development methodologies
- Flexibility about work location and willingness to travel abroad frequently;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken;
- People development and team building skills;
- Training and coaching skills;
- Good presentation skills.
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
- Experience within the Banking Industry;
- Basic understanding of banking solutions: origination and servicing
- Experience in a consultancy role;
- Experience in some of the following areas:
- Spring Framework;
- Java EE, Maven;
- Application servers such as Jetty, Tomcat, JBoss, Websphere;
- Spring and other Java frameworks / open source libraries;
- Spring Security and SSO solutions;
- SOA, Web Services (REST/SOAP) and Apache Camel;
- Database applications such as Oracle, MySql, DB2, JDBC.
#oportunidadesFS #Backbase #Java
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.