- You’ll be helping our Banking clients transform through technology leveraging your knowledge and curiosity of the digital technologies;
- You will guide your clients through the consideration of complex Technology transformations to help clients build, transform and operationalize IT capabilities to support the new breed of customer experience-based business models;
- You will help define and implement: multi-speed IT, agile approaches, lightweight architectures, DevOps, API and ecosystem platform capabilities;
- Relevant, hands-on experience in Finastra banking solutions (FusionBankEquation, Connected Corporate, FusionInsight, Trade Finance).
- Availability for travelling.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results on all organizational levels.
- People development and team building skills
- Project Management and delivery/execution experience
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration;
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions;
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to anticipate, understand and respond to Client needs shaping the behavior in accordance to the situation;
- Proven success in building and developing high - performing teams taking ownership of developing others;
- Collaboration, team orientation and stewardship;
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
- Experience within the Banking Industry.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients. So, if you are interested in sharing knowledge with colleagues across the world and having true opportunities to develop your career, based on your merits, apply today.
Join the Financial Services team in Spain! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcfGmw-GXgw
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.