Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities
around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements
and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled
opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering
innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Operations professionals work on projects across a range of
business processes, business applications and information technology. They may
provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure
management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process
outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human
resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a
client's office or in one of Accenture's 50 delivery centers around the world.
Currently we are seeking for different profiles:
PROFILE A: Infrastructure Technical Specialist
- Network test execution for
LAN, WLAN, SLB and DC LAN, WAN, Voice and Video Technologies
- Producing and maintaining
sufficient documentation for component standards
- Ensuring solutions and
components implemented comply Quality/Regulatory standards
- Providing introductory
training to new members of the team
- Responsible for service
improvement and optimization
- Communication with client
points of contact
- Responsible for the ongoing adaptation processes
to client he managed area
PROFILE B: IT Operations Practitioner
- Firewall Management
- VPN Management
- Vendors: Cisco, Palo Alto, …
- English Level, minimum B2 (another languages will be a plus)
PROFILE C: Infrastructure Technical
- Network and Security Specialist, focus on SDN (Cisco ACI and standard
- Security: Firewalls, VPN, gestión Antvirus/Antimalware, IDS/IPS, URL Filtering
- Certifications welcome - CCNA, CCNP or others. Palo Alto, F5, Juniper
- English B2
PROFILE D: Infrastructure Technical Specialist
o Access Control
- Unify UP - NAC Support, DLP, SD-WAN
- Knowledge and experience (deployment and/or operations) on NAC architectures,
any vendor, but preference in Cisco ISE.
- Routing and switching knowledge would be welcome (Cisco, Juniper). Other network
skills (firewalls, DLP, etc) would be welcome.
- English B2
- Endpoint types and connections to CISCO NAC (user bound devices, non-user
devices, corporate assets, personal devices, 802.1x capable/not).
- NAC Services:
o Devices Profiling.
o BYOD provisioning.
o Posture assessment.
o Threat containment.
o Connections of devices to networks: SSID, PORT ACCESS, RA-VPN.
o Control network access: VLAN, ACLS, SGT.
o How Network devices talk to ISE : AAA, RADIUS, TACACS+.
- ISE Cubes: Management (split ISE deployments based on roles, geolocation, ISE Services
- External Services to enrich ISE context.