Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Working closely with our clients, Technology professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance using the new technologies. They develop specialized expertise-strategic, industry, functional, technical-in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel.
We seek professionals with experience in executing and manage consulting projects in the financial services industry (mainly in the insurance industry), related to the following areas:
· Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area(s) of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
· Requires involvement in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility.
· Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
· Latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
· Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility.
· Manages large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
· Design, develop and implement solutions that support Insurance Business Processes.
· Design and implementation of operating models.
· Defining Operational efficiency plans.
· Delivery project and complex transformation programs management.
· Development of strategies of cost reduction.
· Change management project (office networks and back office operations).
· Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
· Continuous knowledge improvement of the new technologies trends.