Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: España
Número de oferta: 00606742 00606742_es
The Client Data Protection (CDP) Team is responsible for assessing compliance to established data protection controls and standards on client engagements to reduce business risk to Accenture, our clients and our clients' clients. As part of this, they help client facing account teams to identify and evaluate security gaps, and create appropriate remediation action plans to minimize information security risk. A CDP consultant works closely with Accenture Managing Directors, Senior Managers, and Managers to help them enhance their risk management skills.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for supporting the delivery of Accenture's Client Data Protection Program with a focus on data protection programs planning, policies and procedures development, data classification, data privacy, risk assessments, and implementation of programs and solutions
• Helps to define and validate compliance to technical and business requirements for regulatory requirements as they relate to CDP controls.
• Conducts quarterly deep dive assessments against the most risky controls and tracks remediation plans to closure.
• Supports and monitors account-level information security training and awareness programs.
• Drives and supports exceptions to control gaps. Works closely with account leadership on client-facing strategies and written language to minimize risk to any client-related control gaps. This may at times include direct conversations with Accenture clients.
Key qualifications include:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Security generalist familiar with security and privacy frameworks, compliance (security & privacy) requirements
• Conversant in basic project management principles and project quality methods
• Preference for at least one current recognized security professional certification such as CRISC, CISSP, CISM, CISA or ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
• 3+ year experience working with data protection controls governing confidential data
• 2+ years work experience managing timelines, work plans, deliverables; strong organization skills with attention to detail and follow through to resolve issues
Nice to have Skills
• Experience managing risk / compliance programs
• Ability, through proven experience, to deal with difficult situations and provide assistance to client teams and Accenture leadership
• Ability to relate to other people at a high level throughout the organization, providing advice and guidance on policies and best practice
• Experience interacting with Leadership
• Ability to work extended hours on short notice
• General understanding of legal and corporate terminology
• Compliance auditing
• Project management
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.