Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: España
Número de oferta: 00605781 00605781_es
Join Accenture and contribute to the transformation of the organizations and communities all around the world. Our abilities and capacity to collaborate, operate and give extra value to our clients gives you a unique opportunity to develop and grow professionally. Choose Accenture, and make the innovation at work a part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture selects IT Security professionals for important projects, in different industries, for our offices from Madrid and Barcelona.
The information is one of the most important assets of any organization, and the technology is the key to its management, although it is not always used properly nor efficiently. Develop the use of the technology can provide us important efficiencies and opportunities, assisting the organization to achieve its strategic aims in a distinguishing way, specially nowadays in an environment with increasingly sophisticated threats.
However, if the use of the technology is not correctly managed, that opportunity becomes a threat for the company. Therefore, important aspects that all companies must keep in mind range from assess if technological investments contribute as expected to the company to check security measures that have been introduced, or analyze the adaptation to the current legislation.
Accenture is looking for experts regarding the Strategy and Risk scope who get used to work in multidisciplinary groups, helping our customers to know about their cybersecurity risks in their organizations.
· Consultancy regarding IT government, security, assets protection, business continuity and IT services according to the international standards COBIT, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ITIL, national and international legislation
· Cybersecurity strategic plans’ definition and implementation
· Technological risks assessment to support risk quantification and prioritization of remediation
· Mitigation measures deployment according to the different regulations and good practices in several areas
· Communicate effectively with business and technology stakeholders
· Perform project management activities to provide timely delivery
· Knowledge of regulatory topics applied to various sectors
· English (minimum level B2)
· Minimum studies: Technical Engineering / Degree in Computing or Telecommunications
· It will be valued Master in Information Security or equivalent experience in information security or data protection
· Professional experience (minimum 1 year) in consultancy
· Knowledge of regulations and legislation on security and data protection
· Ability to plan and manage the development of IT consulting projects and data protection LOPD, RGPD / GDPR
· Strong communications skills and autonomy to participate and, if required, address diverse audience from operational resources to Board/Steering
· It will be valued Specialized certifications in Information Security CDPP, CISA CISM, CISSP, ISO27001, COBIT, ITIL…
· Team spirit, ability to work in collaboration with other teams
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.