Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00605779 00605779_en
Accenture is seeking a Security Expert to be assigned to its office located in Madrid (Spain). Applicants must have master degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering or a related field and full professional proficiency in English and Spanish.
Selected candidates will take part in Security projects in global & leading companies operating different markets: Aerospatial/defense, international financial organizations, energetics companies…
Skills and experience (4 to 6 years):
· Experience in designing and deploying security monitoring solutions (SIEM, honeypots, other CyberDefense tools) and vulnerability management. Ideally, should be knowledgeable about threat intelligence, threat hunting.
· Experience in IT Project, taking part in all phases from the solution definition to the implementation.
· Knowledge in areas such as Security Events Monitoring, End-user Protection, Malware Protection, Identity & Access Management and Network Security.
· Good understanding of frameworks and compliance such as ISO 27001, LOPD, PCI.
· Experience in Project Management activities: plan follow-up, budget management, risks management, reporting…
· Industry certifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM or similar) and ITIL certification are disered.
· Full professional proficiency in English and Spanish.
· Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to effectively communicate complex technical information to all levels in the organization.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.