Lugar de trabajo: Barcelona
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00605386 00605386_en
Am I a perfect match?
This is a limited program where you will be requested to prove your potential for becoming a deep strategic thinker.
Some important requirements for us will be:
- Having a top academic curriculum with a minimum average grade of eight in one of the following Degrees: Engineering or Business.
- International stage while studies or other abroad experiences that represented something relevant for you.
- High level of English.
- No experience required; we will be more than happy to be your first employer.
- Being fully prepared to travel as client projects could take you anywhere.
- Critical thinking, intellectual energy and creativity. Show us your potential!
What we offer & Next steps
Apply to our opportunity today and begin your Journey at the New Accenture!
After a positive recruitment process, you will be welcomed to start your Strategy Career on an ongoing learning and development company that will offer you:
- Costumed training to develop your personal and leadership skills.
- Mentoring program for helping you to explore your options and create your own career path.
- Rewards and benefits that will have a positive impact on your qualify of life. Some of them are competitive starting salary, generous holiday allowance, personal laptop, private healthcare, hotel & travel discounts…
Our recruiting process
|HR Interview||Strategy Thinking Assessment||Business case||English Test||Recruiting Day||Offer|
Meet our leads!
Our Strategy Leads in Spain are ready to push the best Talent to the Top and work in a Client Centricity environment.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.