Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00605380 00605380_en
Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
· To bring industry knowledge, process expertise, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Utilities industry to deliver business value.
· To work with leading Utilities clients, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges
· Work requires travel to client site for project work across geographies
· Process Expertise: Transmission & Distribution (T&D), Smart Grids, AMI, Grid Operations, Field Operations, System Planning, Asset Management, Enterprise Transformation, Analytics
· Assess Value Potential for T&D transformation program and architect the value proposal
· Drive end to end implementation of EAM package NOT from a technology perspective, but from a business perspective
· During EAM implementation, expectations also include creation of use cases, test cases and multiple scenarios to help client visualize the benefits of EAM implementation
· Programme management of large, complex business programmes to deliver digitally enabled solutions
· Drive Business Readiness and Deployment activities for region(s)
· To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long term solutions
· To provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance
· To be competent in Asset Criticality Analysis & Asset Health Analysis for Transmission & Distribution Assets
· To drive business process mapping, process optimization and process modeling in Asset Optimization
Reports to: Resources- Sr. Management and/or Client Leads
External Relationships: Clients, Third party vendors, suppliers, agencies
MBA (Tier 1)
Relevant accreditation for Utilities industry
Would be advantageous, not mandatory:
IS Utilities, SAP Certification (Would be an advantage)
Tools - SAP PM/Maximo, NRX Asset Hub
5 - 7 years’ experience in Utilities industry
Extensive travel depending on geographical span
English &Spainish (Mandatory)
French/ German/ Italian (Advantageous)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.