Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
In Accenture, our professionals help our clients with their most pressing C-suite issues, such as growth and innovation, industry convergence, geographic expansion, global operating models, digital strategies, sustainable cost management and enterprise transformation. Our professionals work closely with clients to define and implement business strategies enabled by technology, in an industry-specific context. Our services span strategy through execution—with the goal of helping clients identify and build the capabilities they need to differentiate and win in the marketplace.
Accenture professionals’ help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
Specifically, the JDA Solution architect Manager responsibilities may include:
- Is a thought leader in the Product/Solution area of focus, and is able to apply that knowledge to customer business
- Develops / guides team in development of functional specifications for implementation, modifications, interfaces, reports and screens that meet the customer’s business objectives and are of sound design.
- Ensures smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements by providing guidance and support throughout the implementation life cycle
- Develops and validates test plans, test scripts to ensure TMS software consistently meets the customer’s business objectives, in keeping with agreed acceptance criteria
- Creates and modifies procedural and system documentation throughout the project
- Verifies and proves that the system provides the required business functions and maintains data integrity
- Serves as a functional liaison and contributes to key meetings between Project Manager, key customer contacts and customer users, up to and including key executive project sponsors
- Understands how the TMS solutions within area of focus can be configured and delivered to best facilitate customer business processes (ensuring ability to design, execute, deliver and extend)
- Recognizes and highlights incremental revenue opportunities with existing customers/projects
- Works with Project Manager in planning efforts, creates detailed tasks and estimates in overall project plan
- Ensures knowledge transfer is conducted with key customer project team.