Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
Delivery Lifecycle professionals envision, estimate, define, build and deploy Accenture's solutions using standard delivery assets to improve client´s delivery approach.
Accenture Delivery Methods professionals use Accenture Delivery Methods, a comprehensive set of development and management methods based on Accenture proven delivery track record. ADM consists of proven processes, deliverables and techniques that enable global teams to define what to do and how to do it. Methods are focused on the fundamentals such as solutioning, requirements, testing, quality, and project, program and service management and are built on a common framework to drive consistency and repeatability throughout delivery.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements
• Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
• Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure, including networks, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling, security and operations management
• Assisting in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
• Coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications; assisting in design
• Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; providing user support
• Participating in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
• Executing conversion plans and document possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes