Lugar de trabajo: Bilbao
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00604103 00604103_en
Key responsibilities may include:
• Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
• Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology.
• Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure, including networks, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling, security and operations management.
• Assisting in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements.
• Coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications; assisting in design.
• Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; providing user support.
• Participating in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements.
• Executing conversion plans and document possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes.
• Technical education
• Knowledge in computer programing
• Work experience is not required
• Essential: Spanish work permit
Professional Skill Requirements:
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.