- Descripción del puesto
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Currently Accenture requires to hire Consultants with 2-5 years of experience in SAP APO Software for its offices in Madrid/Barcelona with the following skills:
• Very High English skills (Mandatory)
• Travel availability
• Experience implementing SAP APO, from the analyze until the deployment phase and Post Go Live Support phase in some of the following APO modules
• Skills in SAP SPP, SNC and TM, as well as knowledge in processes and/or SAP solutions in the areas of Inventory Optimization, Demand Sensing and “S&OP” is a value added
• Experience being responsible of small teams
• Communication skills
• Proactive attitude
Your responsibilities can include:
• Manage the relationship with the client or other third parties
• Manage and control the project activities under your responsibility and report to your supervisor
• Requirement and Fit/Gap analysis
• Design , configure, test and deploy APO solution with the project team
• Report periodically to your responsible
• Support and collaborate in project proposal
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.