Currently Accenture requires to hire Consultants with 4-10 years of experience in SAP Retail / SAP Fashion Management, CAR (Customer Activity Repository), and/or Forecast & Replenishment for its offices in Bilbao, Madrid and Lisbon with the following skills:
- 4-10 years of experience in Retail/Fashion process.
- Strong SAP Retail / SAP Fashion Management background
- High level of English is mandatory.
- Second language is a plus.
- Customer Activity Repository (CAR) knowledge is a plus
- Forecast & Replenishment knowledge is a plus
- Available for frequent international trips.
- Experience leading design workshops, problem solving and team lead skills
- Support on developing the expertise on SAP Retail / SAP Fashion Management.
- Actively participate on the generation of SAP Retail / SAP Fashion Management enabled assets to foster the demand generation on this functional area
- Participate on both, the business development and execution of projects enabled by the SAP Retail / SAP Fashion Management capabilities.
- Lead design workshops, analyze business needs and requirements, identify and design business processes to be implemented on SAP, customize the modules, prepare and execute testing phase and provide UAT and user training support.
What can we offer you?
- Immediate incorporation.
- Stable contract: we offer open-ended/indefinite contracts from the first day.
- To join a Company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
- Compensation and professional category that recognizes the experience you provide.
- Interesting incentives and social benefits.
- To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork…
- The undertaking of your professional career, guaranteeing personal growth through your contributions to the projects you participate in.
- To be part of young and dynamic teams, where you will be able to share knowledge and experiences with other professionals like you.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.