Lugar de trabajo: Barcelona
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00603636 00603636_en
Accenture provides a broad, deep spectrum of technology services to help organizations translate their strategic business agendas into IT initiatives and solutions that measurably improve performance.
Top companies invest their time, talent and capital to develop those competencies that will set them apart from their competitors. Combining a solid understanding of business processes with deep industry knowledge and implementation rigor, Accenture Technology Consulting gives IT leaders practical solutions tailored to address their most crucial business challenges”
Currently Accenture requires to hire Consultants with 2-5 years of experience in SAP-TM Software for its offices in Madrid/Barcelona with the following skills:
· Very High English skills (Mandatory)
· Travel availability
· Experience implementing SAP-TM Solutions, from the analyze until the deployment phase and Post Go Live Support phase
· Experience being responsible of small teams
· Communication skills
· Proactive attitude
Your responsibilities can include:
· Manage the relationship with the client or other third parties
· Manage and control the project activities under your responsibility and report to your supervisor
· Requirement and Fit/Gap analysis
· Design, configure, test and deploy SAP-TM solution with the project team
· Report periodically to your responsible
· Support and collaborate in project proposa
· To join a Company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
· To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork…
· The undertaking of your professional career, guaranteeing personal growth through your contributions to the projects you participate in.
· To be part of young and dynamic teams, where your will be able to share knowledge and experiences with other professionals like you.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.