Descripción Del Puesto
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Accenture is looking for SAP Leonardo and SAP Cloud Platform Consultants for an important client in Madrid.
- Technical lead on developing the mobility applications on SAP with focus on the SAP Leonardo and SAP Cloud Platform developments.
- As SAP Cloud Platform Architect, he will develop and supervise SAP Leonardo IoT, SCP and SAP Fiori projects as well as participate in technical estimates of new projects.
- As an innovative group, he will be able to participate in innovative SCP projects as part of the development team in order to develop hybrid applications from web technologies.
What can we offer you?
- To join a Company that’s consolidated and shows a great international growth, in which the most important element are the people that belong to it.
- To complete your profile with training in other areas of knowledge, such as work methodology, communication abilities, teamwork…
- The undertaking of your professional career, guaranteeing personal growth through your contributions to the projects you participate in.
- To be part of young and dynamic teams, where your will be able to share knowledge and experiences with other professionals like you.
- More than 5 years in Project Technical Management
- 3-4 years of SAP Cloud Platform Architecture
- 3-4 years of SAPUI5 Architecture ( WebIDE, Eclipse)
- Technical knowledge on SAP Mobility (SCP, FIORI, HAT, CORDOVA, etc)
- Technical knowledge on Web technologies (HTML5, JS, CSS3, ANGULAR, ETC)
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Ability to transform business requirements into solutions based in SAP
- Ability to work creatively in a context of problems solving
- Ability to interact with the client
- Good written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results
- Drive, ambition and initiative to help grow Accenture’s business in the Supply Chain area
- People development and team building skills
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.