Descripción Del Puesto
M&A Strategy Manager and Consultant
At Accenture Strategy, our Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances professionals are focused on developing inorganic strategies through mergers and acquisitions. These inorganic strategies typically address end-to-end traditional business issues like international growth, restructuring, diversification, channel development, digital transformation, …. We also provide pre-deal due diligence for both corporate and private equity clients plus divestiture and initial public offering support.
Have you the gravitas to confidently deal with senior Private Equity professionals, the C-suite of Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies? Do you relish the prospect of bringing meticulous analysis and intellectual rigor to complex business problems for a range of leading companies? Are you ready to be inspired on a daily basis by smart, driven and diverse colleagues around the world? Join Accenture Strategy to take your merger & acquisition experience to the next level and grow a remarkable career with us.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Master of Business Administration or the equivalent graduate degree is a plus
· Minimum of 2 years of experience at a top tier consulting firm
· Minimum of 1 year of experience in at least one stage of the merger & acquisition life cycle (with either specific delivery pre- or post- merger activity).
· Fluent in English and Spanish
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
· Outstanding academic track record with continued interest in learning and growing professionally
· A high degree of comfort with strategic decision-making and strong quantitative skills to develop financial or operational models and supervise data analysis
· Strong analytical skills, understands complex issues, quickly absorbs information, excels in conceptual and creative problem solving
· Natural leader; easily establishes trust-based relationships, gains valuable insights through collaboration and communication
· Driven; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic
· Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 401,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
La Vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde te sientas inspirado para explorar tus pasiones, donde tu talento se potencie. Innova con las tecnologías más punteras del mercado trabajando en los proyectos más innovadores que puedas imaginar.
FORMACIÓN Y DESARROLLO
Tómate tu tiempo para formarte y desarrollarte ya sea en nuestros centros regionales de aprendizaje, a través de las aulas conectadas, cursos online o paneles de aprendizaje.
Acerca de Accenture
Con aproximadamente 477.000 profesionales que prestan servicio a clientes en más de 120 países, Accenture impulsa la innovación para mejorar la forma en la que el mundo vive y trabaja.