Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00572619 00572619_en
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$31.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2015. You can visit us at http://www.accenture.com.
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Resources is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture’s Capability Network (CN) team. It focuses on serving clients across four specific Industry Groups (IGs) – Energy, Chemicals, Utilities, and Natural Resources.
· Energy – Focuses on the entire energy value chain within Oil & Gas, and specializes across business areas within Upstream, Downstream, Oil Field Services, Renewables, etc.
· Utilities – Advice and lead client engagements in wide variety of strategy and operational transformation topics across the overall value chain within the Utilities industry including Retail, Transmission & Distribution, Generation etc.
· Chemicals – Focuses on Basic, Specialty, and Fine Chemicals industries across domains (and not limited to) including Commercial Excellence , Supply Chain Optimization, Operations Excellence, Process Readiness and Capital Projects Management
· Natural Resources – Focuses on Metals, Mining, Forest Products, Building Materials industries across multiple domains (and not limited to) including Supply Chain Optimization, Operations Excellence, Operations Management, Pricing & Profitability Analysis etc.
In addition to serving the four IGs, there are a few select horizontals that cut across the IGs, which are called Business Services / Capabilities designed to address the needs of Resources clients. These are:
· Accenture Plant and Commercial Services (APCS) is a suite of offerings designed for asset-intensive companies across all Resources industries.
· Accenture Capital Project Services (ACPS) focuses on supporting clients through each phase of a capital project life cycle.
· Accenture Enterprise Services (AES) is an innovative, comprehensive and proven approach that helps companies across multiple industries accelerate enterprise-wide business value for high performance and lasting competitive advantage.
· T&R (Trading and Risk) is a relatively new area that focusses on Energy Trading (Crude, refined products, power, metals, etc.) solutions and services from large scale transformation programs to niche risk management components.
We are looking to hire for Analyst/Consultants profiles in Accenture - Capability Network
· Mandatory: 3+ years of design and implementation experience in Openlink Endur
· Business Analyst/Functional consultants with experience in Trading implementation programs
· Strong knowledge across one or more elements of the Trading value chain: Front office (deal capture, risk), Mid office (scheduling and nominations) and Back Office (settlements and accounting)
· Experience across trading crude, refined products, gas or power will be desirable
· Strong Analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering (Tier-1 institutes)
· MBA / PGDM (Tier-1 / 2 institutes) will be highly desirable
· Experienced resources from Poland, London, Milan, Rome, Brussels will be preferred.
· Willingness to have Poland as base office location will be desirable.
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.