Lugar de trabajo: Madrid
Regional Description: Spain
Número de oferta: 00493532 00493532_en
Looking for a career with global impact?
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
· To bring industry knowledge, process expertise, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Utilities industry to deliver business value.
· To work with leading Utilities clients, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges
· Work requires travel to client site for project work across geographies
· Process Expertise: Transmission & Distribution (T&D), EMS, DMS, AMI, Grid Operations, Field Operations, System Planning, Asset Management, Enterprise Transformation, Analytics
· Assess Value Potential for T&D transformation program and architect the value proposal
· Programme management of large, complex business programmes to deliver digitally enabled solutions
· Drive Business Readiness and Deployment activities for region(s)
· Draw on extensive knowledge and experience across System Integration projects to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
· To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long term solutions
· To provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance
· Ability to lead the team from thought leadership, solutioning and demand management perspective (the incumbent will be responsible for the utilization of the team)
Reports to: Resources- Sr. Management and/or Client Leads
Supervises: A global team spread across various nodes
External Relationships: Clients, Third party vendors, suppliers, agencies
MBA (Tier 1) Preferred
Would be advantageous, not mandatory:
IS Utilities, SAP Certification (Would be an advantage)
SAP ISU CRM / Oracle CC&B related experience
SCADA Certification Siemens/ABB/Honeywell/Schneider etc. (Would be an advantage)
4+ years of experience of working in Grid Operations with advanced knowledge of systems (at least 3 of the following systems - SCADA, DMS, OMS, Grid Cyber Security, MDMS, AMR/AMI, DRMS, DERMS and GIS) and minimum 1 year of experience in Field Operations, Planning and Management with exposure to areas such as application of Analytics, Mobility and Cloud technologies in Field Operations, System Planning, Microgrid Planning, Asset Management and Predictive Analytics
5+ years of experience in Utilities industry
Extensive travel depending on geographical span
English & Spanish (Mandatory)
French / Italian / Dutch / German (advantageous)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
· Deep knowledge in Utilities industry with core expertise in Transmission & Distribution including Grid Operations , Field Operations, Smart Grids and AMI
· Exposure to International Utilities clients (including onshore client facing consulting work experience)
· Exposure to innovation - IoT, Cyber Security, Digital, Analytics, Mobility, Distributed Energy etc.
· Process Transformation: Involves defining key performance indicators and associated work practices and collecting, managing and reporting monthly/quarterly on regional status.
· Deep Process Expertise: Grid Operations, Analytics, Process Automation, Field Operations, System Planning, Microgrid Planning and Asset Management
· Extensive System Exposure: Hands on experience of working with T&D systems (deep experience with at least 3 of the following systems - SCADA, DMS, OMS, Grid Cyber Security, MDMS, AMR/AMI, DRMS, DERMS and GIS)
· Sound knowledge of the regulatory intricacies with experience in driving initiatives to meet compliance requirements such as CAPEX plans, grid predictability and grid reliability is preferred
· Program Management: Involves effectively planning, managing and coordinating multiple projects in a dynamic environment with numerous and complex stakeholder groups and execute on-time and on budget
· Drawing on extensive knowledge and experience across Digital and System Integration projects be able to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
· Strong writing skills and experience of producing high calibre reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and lead global distributed teams
Comienza tu búsqueda aquí: Introduce el título de la oferta, habilidad, nivel de experiencia o ciudad
Únete a Accenture Talent Connection, sigue nuestro blog de Careers o suscríbete a nuestras alertas de empleo.